BBR Almost Doubles Awards, Celebrating Unprecedented Responses
BBR Creative is excited to announce the recipients of the 2022 CreateAthon, a 24-hour philanthropic event exclusively hosted by marketing and advertising industry leaders across the country. BBR is grateful to have received an unprecedented number of applications for their 3rd-annual event and decided to almost double their annual giving by moving forward with five “Do Good” organizations across the state.
During the 24-hour marketing event, BBR staff will work non-stop to provide services, including:
- Social Media Strategy & Content Development
- Email Marketing
- Event Branding, Planning & Promotion
- Marketing & Advertising Campaign Development
- Marketing “Blueprint”
“We are so pleased to be in a position to offer tailored marketing services to the amazing non-profits working tirelessly to support Louisianians every day. It’s certainly one of our favorite campaigns every year, and it’s certainly a testament to our 25 years in business, serving industries statewide and across the country,” says Emily Burke, BBR Vice President of Account Services and event Chair for CreateAthon.
CreateAthon is a national organization whose mission is to champion effective, nonprofit marketing through pro bono “creative marathons.” For 24 hours, the BBR team will cease all regular operations to focus their time and talents developing hundreds of marketing materials for nonprofits in the community. This year’s event is on September 22 and 23, and will provide free production deliverables for selected nonprofits. The non-profits selected are:
- Special Olympics Louisiana: Headquartered in Covington, Special Olympics Louisiana supports over 12,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities and their communities annually through sports, competition education, leadership and health. Most recently, seven Louisiana swim teams took home medals during the 2022 Special Olympics in Florida!
- Girls on the Run South Louisiana: Headquartered in Baton Rouge, Girls on the Run is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the social, emotional and physical skills of young girls ages 8-13. Their 5K held annually raises necessary funds to support their mission and provide scholarships.
- Acadiana Symphony Orchestra: Headquartered in Lafayette, the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra uses various popular fundraising events like the Mad Hatters Brunch and Style Show and Symphony Under the Stars to raise funds used for educational programming for students in the community.
- Foster the Love Louisiana: Headquartered in Lafayette, Foster the Love’s mission is to support the over 2500 families fostering Louisiana children experiencing trauma and to provide awareness education on the needs of the foster system.
- Northshore Food Bank: Headquartered in New Orleans, the Northshore Food Bank provides food assistance through donations and grants to more than 400 individuals and families below the poverty line, who are impacted by food insecurities each week.
Celebrating 25 years in business, BBR Creative is a WBENC-certified, woman-owned agency known for effective advertising and marketing solutions. Since 1997, BBR has served over 650 brands and is committed to delivering goodwill and growth to the businesses it serves, the people it employs and the communities in which it is located. From its colorful Baton Rouge office to its corporate headquarters in downtown Lafayette, BBR marketing experts work alongside partners to guide strategy and develop creative that works.
A LINK TO MEDIA KIT HERE