BBR Creative is excited to host its third-annual Hygiene for Humanity Donation Drive to benefit the homeless in our community. Each year, BBR collects toiletries and hygiene supplies that are then donated to local homeless shelters and charities supporting those in need. Last year’s drive netted 700 pounds of items, and this year we hope to double that!
All items collected will be donated to the Salvation Army locations of Lafayette and Baton Rouge. These Louisiana chapters provide unemployment and emergency shelter programs for men, as well as fire and flood assistance and community dinners for those in need.
Hygiene for Humanity runs from Nov. 21 to Dec. 20. Donated items can be dropped off either at the BBR Creative office in Lafayette, located at 300 Rue Beauregard, Building I, or at our Baton Rouge office, located at 804 Main Street, Suite D. If you’re unable to drop off, just give us a call at 337-233-1515, and one of our BBR elves will be happy to pick it up!
Items that can be donated:
- Travel-sized soaps, shampoos, conditioners, gels (hotel-type toiletries)
- Men’s deodorant
- Men’s disposable razors/shaving cream
- Men’s unscented lotion
- Feminine hygiene products
- Insect repellant
- Reusable water bottles (with clips if possible)
- Powdered laundry detergent/liquid bleach
- Men’s liquid body wash
- Men’s shampoo (large bottles)
- Paper towels
- NEW towels and washcloths
- NEW socks, men’s underwear/boxers and plain white undershirts
- NEW or gently used blankets
If you’d like to help by collecting items at your office, church or other group, download our flyer to make sharing and posting easy. Financial donations to the Salvation Army can also be made online via their website.