(Lafayette, La.) – BBR Creative will once again be giving the gift of a fresh start with its third annual “Hygiene for Humanity” donation drive to benefit those experiencing homelessness in our community. From November 20 until December 20, BBR is collecting personal toiletry items that will be donated to the Salvation Army of Lafayette.
- Travel-sized soaps, shampoos, conditioners, gels (hotel-style toiletries)
- Men’s deodorant
- Men’s disposable razors/shaving cream
- Men’s unscented lotion
- Feminine hygiene products
- Bug spray
- Reusable water bottles (with clips if possible)
- Powdered laundry detergent/liquid bleach
- Men’s liquid body wash
- Men’s shampoo (large bottles)
- Paper towels
- NEW towels and washcloths
- NEW socks, men’s underwear/boxers and plain white undershirts
- New or gently used blankets
“BBR is proud to partner with the Salvation Army of Lafayette to help people in our community get the support and resources they need in order to get back on their feet,” said Julie Gauthier, public relations director for BBR.
Donations can be dropped off at the BBR office in Lafayette, located at 300 Rue Beauregard, Building I. Pick-up is also available by calling 337-233-1515.
BBR is an award-winning brand communications agency providing organizations and businesses with creative solutions that help increase brand awareness and grow business. In 2016, the agency ranked #1,647 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies. More information is available at BBRCreative.com.