(Lafayette, La.) – To celebrate the arrival of Spring, BBR is giving the gift of a fresh start with its second-annual “Hygiene for Humanity” donation drive to benefit the homeless community Lafayette. From March 15 through April 15, BBR will collect toiletries on behalf of Stella Maris Center, a program of Catholic Services of Acadiana that provides showers, laundry services and other support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Travel-sized soaps, shampoos, conditioners, gels (hotel-type toiletries)
- Disposable razors/shaving cream
- Feminine hygiene products
- Bug spray
- Reusable water bottles (with clips if possible)
- Powdered laundry detergent
- Liquid bleach
- Liquid body wash
- Shampoo (large bottles)
- Paper towels
- NEW towels and washcloths
- NEW socks, men’s underwear/boxers and plain white undershirts
Donations can be dropped off at the BBR Office, 200 Rue Beauregard, Bldg I, or at Whole Foods Market in Lafayette. Pick-up is also available by calling 337-233-1515.
“The last time we held this drive, we were able to collect more than 600 pounds of items and stock Stella Maris Center’s shelves for more than six months,” said Julie Gauthier, public relations director for BBR. “This year we want to double that.”
BBR Creative is an award-winning brand communications agency providing organizations and businesses with creative solutions that help increase brand awareness and grow business. Visit BBR’s website at bbrcreative.wpengine.com.