Skip to main content
15 Fun Facts About BBR Creative
- Vixen Creative. Southern Belle Creative. Betty Crocker Design.
(Believe it or not, these were all names we seriously considered for our business!)
- Yes, BBR really DOES stand for Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads.
- Shhh! BBR has a silent partner who owns 1% of the business. He wishes to remain silent.
- BBR’s favorite karaoke song is “I Will Survive,” although not all partners get up to dance.
- Denise Gallagher is our longest-standing employee, still rocking our world with her creative prowess after 13 years. (As such she also knows all the words to “I Will Survive.”)
- Our favorite client is… (drum roll, please) a paying client.
- Our craziest inquiry was from a business looking to market hover chairs.
- Over the years, Cherie has had many officemates, including Moon, Monica and Allison Dickerson. (You’ll have to ask her directly to get specific roommate dirt.)
- Sheree, Cherie, Sara, Cathi and Monica worked together at Davis Partners back in the day.
- Of all the perks of working in downtown Lafayette, Sheree Comeaux misses Dwyer’s plate lunches the most, and would welcome the surprise delivery of a Chicken Supreme dinner anytime. (Hint, hint… )
- It only took us three years to outgrow our new office!
- 300 Rue Beauregard is our second office bordering a cemetery.
- We once – inadvertently — pitched Obama’s campaign theme line to a client. (Hey, who’s to say he didn’t steal it from US?!)
- Our farthest flung client is located in Belgium. We’re hoping for a client-site meeting soon.
- Since its inception, BBR has seen 10 new babies born or adopted – and we have another two on the way! Congrats Kristen & Daniel!